Online Business Expert Brendan Tully: What’s His Business All About?
When you’re trying to build a successful online business, there’s a lot to learn. It can be challenging to know where to find the information you need to build a successful enterprise from the ground up. Many people turn to online resources to create a strong site with effective digital marketing.
If you’ve done any research about SEO or launching an optimized website, then there’s a chance you’ve heard of Brendan Tully. Brendan Tully’s website is one of these resources that many people turn to for insight, as he has launched several online businesses and shares his entrepreneurial advice on his blog.
Here’s what we know about BrendanTully.me, and what you can expect from reading his site.
Brendan Tully: Who Is He?
Brendan Tully is a young Australian entrepreneur with several online businesses under his belt.
When you first land on BrendanTully.me, you’ll see a headshot of Brendan, smiling and looking upward. Below this shot, he provides a short introduction to who he is.
As a visitor on the BrendanTully.me website, you learn that he is a self-proclaimed ‘online business guy’ and a technologist, boss at The Search Engine Shop, an enthusiast for the Beagle dog breed, and a cat conversationalist.
Judging from this description, Brendan seems to be a nice guy with a well-rounded personality who knows a lot about digital business, online marketing, and technology.
The website links out to his personal Facebook page, where there are several photos of him with what is presumed to be his wife and child. Brendan enjoys being by the water, biking,
spending time with his family and dog.
What Is The BrendanTully.me website About?
BrendanTully.me is a small blog website that talks about:
- Search engine optimization
- Digital marketing
- Website speed
It stays fresh with Brendan Tully’s updates, including new blog posts on current trends.
The website doesn’t have many resources on it, and it only has one page of content, so you can’t get lost. All you can do is scroll on one page, read his blog articles, or click on links to his other sites.
If you’re trying to build and scale a successful online business but are having trouble, the BrendanTully.me website may offer some helpful information to troubleshoot and overcome challenges.
What Topics Does Brendan Tully Cover?
On his BrendanTully.me website, Brendan Tully covers all sorts of topics relating to online business. If you’re involved in eCommerce or want to improve the way your website ranks on search engine results pages, you may find helpful information on the site.
We took a look at the most recent version of his website to assess what type of content is available:
- Starting at Brendan Tully’s oldest blog posts, he begins talking about the basics of eCommerce marketing. This information is included via an audio link to a phone call that Brendan hosted with Sean from a company called Visible HQ. On the call, they talk about the basics of a strong online store.
- After that, he includes a post about fixing common WordPress speed issues. It’s a short post with just a few recommendations. More so, this blog post serves as a home for extra links to content that covers the topic.
- Then, there’s a post with a link to a video of Brendan Tully speaking at a marketing summit on the topic of eCommerce marketing at several profit goals, from five to seven figures and beyond.
- The post that comes next is another similar post with a video link of Brendan Tully speaking on a podcast about the best strategies to increase search engine optimization. However, this topic was posted back in 2017, so the content may not be relevant any longer.
- After a short post linking to other projects Brendan has worked on, he includes another link to his second podcast interview with the same host, this time covering local SEO strategies.
- Finally, the most recent topic that BrendanTully.me covers on the website is optimizing WordPress speed optimization. This post includes an audio player where you can listen to Brendan speak with Smartbrand Marketing about different website speed optimization services. This post plugs a link to Brendan’s other business, WPSpeedFix.com.
Though not a topic covered in any blog posts, the site also covers the other companies and projects that Brendan Tully has worked on or is currently working on. This is located on the left-hand side of the page and serves as a sort of navigation.
Alternatively, ODYS GLOBAL can help you kick-start your first affiliate website from scratch. Click here to apply for an account!
Are There Any Other Businesses Associated With Brendan Tully?
Yes, Brendan Tully is associated with many other businesses, which you can learn more about by clicking on the links to his other websites.
To understand more about Brendan Tully as a person and what kind of resources/links his BrendanTully.me website includes, let’s look at the other businesses he has.
Search Engine Shop
The first other business Brendan Tully links to is labeled as “Achieve More Online,” but once you click the link, it takes you to a site called The Search Engine Shop. It’s unclear what the disconnect is.
The Search Engine Shop is an SEO company that hosts in-person workshops and offers one-on-one SEO consulting for thousands of businesses. The company primarily works with Australian companies but has team members working throughout North America, Europe, and Asia.
He also includes a link with the anchor text “Melville Digital Enterprise Project” that links to the Search Engine Shop website.
Another site that Brendan Tully seems to own or be involved in is called Pareto ECommerce Blueprint. This site advertises eCommerce strategy services, including review generation, backlink boosting, SEO tactics, CRO hacks, click-through rate secrets, and a guide to website speed.
While most of Brendan Tully’s other websites are connected through digital marketing, eCommerce, or SEO, this website stands out a bit. DidgeridooDojo is a site that helps people learn how to play the didgeridoo, an Australian instrument, online.
RobotmediaOnline.com is the home of Robotmedia Pty Ltd, which is Brendan Tully’s holding company for several businesses, including the ones listed above and below on this list.
WP Alpha is a managed WordPress hosting site for Australian-based sites that uses Australian servers to provide high-performing, high-speed, and search engine-friendly websites for businesses.
WP Speed Fix
Finally, WP Speed Fix is a speed optimization company that offers a site speed test tool and free site speed audits. The company has different speed fix services that customers can choose from based on their varied needs.
Who Should Use Brendan Tully?
Brendan Tully will be most helpful for anyone who is still playing catch-up to build a strong online business. Unfortunately, most of the content on BrendanTully.me is outdated and includes online business recommendations that are years old and may not be relevant anymore.
How Do Users Interact With Brendan Tully?
Users can interact with the Brendan Tully site in three different ways:
- They may use it to listen to all of his recorded phone calls and podcast interviews and read the small bits of informational text.
- They may use it to check out the other businesses Brendan Tully is involved in as a person.
- They may use it to check out Brendan Tully’s personal Facebook and connect with him as a friend.
Is Brendan Tully Worth the Visit?
Overall, no. The site is only worth the visit if you are specifically looking for old conversations and advice from Brendan Tully or needing access to the rest of his businesses.
● Links to all of his businesses in one place
● Access to recorded phone calls and podcast interviews
● Link to personal FB page
● Information is outdated
● Some of the links take you to a different website
● Not much information on the site
What Are Alternatives to BrendanTully.me?
If you’d rather not waste time learning about SEO and launch an optimized website right away, look no further than ODYS Global. You can buy pre-owned niche domains with good SEO to set you up for success with your next business venture.
Contact us today to find your next domain.