The domain marketinginfographics.org was the website of Marketing Infographics. The site offered resources for entrepreneurs and small businesses.
The site published in-depth articles and infographics on digital marketing. They also offered readers practical solutions related to those topics.
All articles on the website were free and open to the public. It archived these resources in easy-to-navigate categories on the site.
About Marketing Infographics
Marketinginfographics.org was the brainchild of a group of digital marketing and business leaders with a passion for infographics.
An infographic is a visual representation of information. Most infographics combine graphic elements and text. Within this broad category, there are varying styles and ways to organize content. However, their general purpose is to present information quickly and effectively.
Marketininfographics.org recognized the power of infographics as an educational tool. They used infographics in their articles on digital marketing and entrepreneurship. The creators recognized that readers retain complex information better with accompanying visuals.
The domain also became a platform for sharing industry news, statistics, and other relevant information.
What Marketing Infographics Offered
Visitors to the site could choose from various categories listed at the top of the website page. These categories included:
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
Other categories on the site included:
- Social Media
Each category offered something different to business-minded people. Overall, it helped users to improve their understanding of digital marketing.
For many visitors to the site, the goal was to learn approaches and techniques to drive traffic to their sites. They could boost sales, improve client relations, and build a better digital presence for their brands and businesses.
Alternatively, ODYS GLOBAL can help you kick-start your first affiliate website from scratch. Click here to apply for an account!
Below is a closer look at each main category they offered:
The blogging section included advice on:
- Writing quality content quickly
- Scheduling and publishing content
- Promoting content
- Monetizing a blog
Most of the site’s articles focused on using digital channels to market products or services. These channels included e-commerce, content, and email. However, this category offered helpful overviews of the industry and popular trends.
The e-commerce section included advice on:
- World markets
- Online shopping experience
- Understanding the customer base
- Industry trends
This section included advice on:
- Writing and managing emails
- Emerging industry features
- Strategizing email and other channels to market products/services
Because the site catered to small businesses, the website had an entrepreneur category. This section included advice on:
- Hiring processes
- Entrepreneurial strategies
This section offered quotes and advice from digital marketing leaders and famous entrepreneurs. Their think-pieces served as motivation for site visitors.
The WordPress section included advice on:
- WordPress updates and upgrades
- How to incorporate WordPress for the first time
- WordPress tools and management strategies
Marketinginfographics.org also published content on:
- Affiliates, including infographics on the history of affiliates, guides on becoming an affiliate marketer, and tips to increase income.
- SEO, including SEO statistics, technical explanations, and key takeaways for small businesses.
- Education, including writing strategies, career opportunities, and more.
- Social Media, including social media outreach tools, tips on addressing different audiences, and the power of different platforms.
- Mobile, including the history of the mobile market, the role of different mediums, and mobile tips for small businesses.
Starting in 2015, Marketing Infographics began to publish heavily. During this time, the digital industry was experiencing significant growth. The release of faster and more reliable mobile devices shifted traditional marketing towards internet-based platforms.
Marketing Infographics published content frequently between 2015 and 2019 as the industry continued to grow. During its time, the domain had a few major competitors.
Some of its competitors included:
- The Moz Blog, a blog on search engine and inbound marketing
- The Content Marketing Institute, a site for content marketing training and education
- Neil Patel, a resource of in-depth blog posts and videos on digital marketing
- All Website Brokers - February 13, 2020