What Can I Learn from Tim Soulo at Ahrefs? Our Review
Do you have an online business? Are you continually looking for ways to improve your digital marketing skills and enhance your operations? Insights from Tim Soulo and tools from Ahrefs may be just what you need to take your digital marketing to the next level.
Keep reading to learn more about Tim Soulo and the company he works for, Ahrefs.
Who is Tim Soulo?
Tim Soulo is the Chief Marketing Officer and a Product Advisor at Ahrefs. He has more than ten years of experience in the digital marketing field. He publishes helpful information on his blog and also travels the country sharing his knowledge at conferences. His hobbies include MMA, wakeboarding, kitesurfing, and reading marketing books.
Before working for Ahrefs, Tim Soulo was the founder of BloggerJet. This platform was Soulo’s personal blog, where he talked about digital marketing and other related topics.
Before BloggerJet, Soulo was the Marketing Manager and Product Manager for Click-Click, a Marketer for TemplateMonster.com, and an SEO/SMM and Project Manager for FlashMint.com.
All these experiences have helped Soulo build the knowledge he has today, which serves him well in his blogs and his work for Ahrefs.
He currently lives in Singapore and is a father.
What Platforms Does Tim Soulo Use?
Tim Soulo has a Twitter account with over 20 thousand followers and more than 12 thousand tweets full of helpful information. He also has a YouTube channel with almost four thousand subscribers. He publishes a blog on medium.com that has nearly six thousand followers, as well.
His personal Medium blog has been in operation since December 2018, but he also often writes for the Ahrefs Medium blog. He also has a LinkedIn profile that details his professional experience. On his LinkedIn, he has over 500 connections.
What is Ahrefs?
Ahrefs is a one-stop-shop for digital marketers to get all the Search Engine Optimization tools they need.
What Tools Does Ahrefs Offer?
Ahrefs currently offers five main tools:
- Site Audit: This tool will help you optimize your website and discover precisely what is holding it back from appearing on the first page of search engine results
- Site Explorer: This offering will assist you in your quest to analyze your competitors by showing you the backlink profile and organic search traffic of any website
- Keywords Explorer: This product will allow you to study what your customers are searching for and let you know each keyword’s ranking difficulty and traffic potential
- Content Explorer: This tool will help you to learn from the top-performing content in your industry
- Rank Tracker: This offering will enable you to track your ranking progress against your competitors. You can set up scheduled reports to be sent directly to your inbox to track your progress consistently
You cannot purchase the tools individually. You must purchase a plan that gives you access to all five tools in a bundle.
Becoming a subscriber gives you access to Ahrefs Insider. This private Facebook group will allow you to connect with over 10,000 digital marketers who can offer you advice and help you brainstorm.
You also have access to free tools, such as:
- Keyword generators for sites like Amazon, YouTube, and Bing
- Backlink, broken link, and website authority checkers
- WordPress plugin
Before you decide to become a paid subscriber, you should be sure to check out the company’s free learning materials to uncover how Ahrefs can help your business grow. These materials include the following.
- Weekly SEO tutorials
- “How To” SEO guides
- A Help Center full of over 300 support articles
How Much Data Does Ahrefs Collect?
This resource collects a massive amount of data. The organization stores petabytes of information about active websites.
In case you are unfamiliar, a petabyte is the equivalent of 1,024 terabytes. This massive amount of data storage makes Ahrefs the largest third-party database of search queries in the world. Therefore, you can rest assured that Ahrefs is giving you well-researched information that comes from an immense amount of data.
Alternatively, ODYS GLOBAL can help you kick-start your first affiliate website from scratch. Click here to apply for an account!
What Brands Use Ahrefs?
The odds are that you will recognize many of the following brands that use the tools provided by Ahrefs.
- Survey Monkey
What Does Tim Soulo Do for Ahrefs?
Tim Soulo is the Chief Marketing Officer and a Product Advisor for Ahrefs, but you may be wondering exactly what those titles mean:
- As the CMO, Tim’s job is to get as many people as possible to use Ahrefs’ services and become paid subscribers.
- As a Product Advisor, he helps to brainstorm and develop new tools that Ahrefs can add to its lineup.
Who is Ahrefs for?
The tools Ahrefs provides are for every business owner, regardless of the experience level. Whether you are an aspiring blogger or an executive at a massive multinational company, Ahrefs can teach you how to grow your search traffic.
However, you will need time to learn the tools, as well as several concepts of SEO to get the results you need.
How Much Does Ahrefs Cost?
Ahrefs offer four distinct plans so that you can choose the one that will best fit your needs.
- Lite: The Lite plan costs $99 per month and is the least comprehensive
- Standard: The Standard option costs $179 per month and is the most popular
- Advanced: The Advanced plan costs $399 per month
- Agency: The Agency options costs $999 per month and is the most comprehensive
If you choose to pay your bill annually instead of monthly, you will receive two months for free. Other than that, the company never runs discounts, so you will never find a better deal if you wait around.
You are free to downgrade, upgrade, or cancel your plan at any time. Ahrefs does not lock you into long-term contracts, nor does it charge you hidden fees.
Are Trials Available?
Yes, trials are available for both the Lite and Standard plans. The trial costs seven dollars and will give you access to all the plan’s content for seven days. This session will allow you to try out all the different features to determine if Ahrefs is the right fit for you.
Nearly 3,000 people have signed up for a free trial in the last seven days.
How Can I Pay for My Plan?
Ahrefs accepts all major credit cards as well as PayPal. Additionally, if you will be purchasing an annual plan, Ahrefs will also accept wire transfers, checks, money orders, and purchase orders.
Are Tim Soulo and Ahrefs Worth It?
We believe that Tim Soulo offers quality advice to his followers through his personal blog, and Ahrefs can help businesses realize their potential.
If you’re an established business that needs a little extra help to grow, you could benefit from reading Soulo’s content and working with Ahrefs. However, you might not need all of the tools required for purchase.
If you’re a new business, we do not recommend using Ahrefs; before you dive deep into SEO tools, you need a quality website that ranks.
- Soulo has over a decade of experience and thousands of people, including many reputable brands, use Ahrefs’ tools
- Ahrefs uses an incredible amount of data
- You can use some tools for free
- There are four different paid plans so that you can find the one that meets your needs
- There is a seven-day trial that costs a mere seven dollars
- Ahrefs’ tools are accessible to people with varying levels of experience
- You can save money by buying an annual subscription.
- There are several different payment methods
- You cannot buy access to one main tool at a time
- The tool price may be prohibitive to smaller organizations with tight budgets
What Are Alternatives to Tim Soulo and Ahrefs?
Tim Soulo and Ahrefs can be a significant help if you are looking to grow an online business, but what if you are trying to start a new one?
At ODYS Global, we can help you get the ball rolling with a high-quality website. We sell pre-made websites that have clean and marketable domain names. You will not have to start from scratch in the website building process.
Contact us today so that we can help you start building your new online business enterprise!